Friday, June 8, 2012

Psalm 23

The Lord 
     is my shepherd;


          I shall not want.


He makes me 
     lie down
          in
          green pastures.

He leads me 
     beside 
       still waters.

          He restores my soul.


He leads me 
     in paths of 
       righteousness 
     for His name's sake.



Even though I walk 
     through the valley of the 
        shadow of death,



I will fear no evil,


          for 
          you 
          are
           with
             me;



Your rod 
     and 
         your staff, 


              they comfort me. 



You prepare a table 
     before me 

          in the presence of my enemies;



You anoint 
     my head 
          with oil;

               my cup overflows.


Surely 
          goodness 
          and 
          mercy 
     shall follow me 

               all the days of my life,




and I shall dwell in 
     the house of the Lord 
               forever. 

1 comment: