Sunday, February 8, 2009

Washing Hands.

I used to have a bad habit of biting my nails, and also my cuticles :( Bad bad bad... Sometimes though, my hands would be dirty, and when I tried to bite them (that sounds weird) I would encounter a bitter taste. And thus, from those experiences on, I learned not to bite my nails. But anyway, sometimes this still happens, but not from nail biting. Rather, my current bad habit is touching my face, particularly in the chinish area, and I don't even realize most of the time. Mer. But sometimes, my hands would still be dirty and when I eat or even lick my lips unintentionally, I'd get that bitter taste again. Maybe, I will learn from this as well to not touch my face/chin area. This is such a random confession.

Well, now comes to a close a very fun-filled and sleep-not-filled weekend... There were adventures through Wellesley, non-Wellesley, and then the backyards of Wellesley again, and here I am sitting in the Science Library, looking up call numbers for reserves and preparing myself for some fun-filled hours of reading... hahhh -- but looking back, I really did enjoy this past week! Even through all the tensions and stresses, the insecurities and emotional swings, there were so many little glimmers and then radiant outbursts of beauty and joy that I know could only have come from God. Each time I go through a emotional roller coaster, I look back and forward in awe. I'm amazed at how often and how wonderfully God brings me through them all, humbled at His grace toward me, and so so excited (or pregnant) to see what He has in store. Admittantly, there are a lot of things I'm afraid of too, but perfect love drives out all fear, and what love is more perfect that Love Himself?

Sigh... of contentment maybe. No, more than contentment. What's the word for it? I duno. But I need to wash my hands =___=

1 comment: