Friday, February 27, 2009

Granny Clothes

I think I need a lint roller.

I had this grande (whoa I just typed an "e" at the end on accident. But I'll keep it there, b/c that's reflective of the way I normally write anyway.. I always write an extra e :/ boo) idea for a post, but I've since forgotten it. Just like I forgot my dream that I wanted to write down. That was a pretty cool dream.

I love hearing the people here banter back and forth... :D The interactions here are so interesting. I wonder if they're like that in other offices... Sometimes it's deathly silent (except for typing and clicking sounds) but most of the time there's a meeting going on, there's somebody talking to a client or two over phone or conference call, there are jokes and random things, pens being thrown around at each other (sometimes larger objects too), very occasionally a birthday party (haha), sometimes with the wii. Sometimes I can't imagine not working here. But of course I can too... Mmm

I have about 25 minutes left. What shall I do... I could eat my other pbj.

1 comment:

  1. OHOH i do that too!! sometimes i type e's after random words....especially ones like grande. and then i go...whoa. where did that come fromt?! AHAHAH i miss u lulu. yesterday when i got back from church..and today when i was going to get lunch..i was like..i wonder what lulu is doing! and then it occurred to me that u had left for retreat. BUT in any case i hope you are having a blessed time, tell me all about it when u RETURN! =D

    ReplyDelete