Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Beginnings

This past week was a whirlwind!

I had quit my job, traveled by plane and road-tripping to three different states, saw all of my family and some dear friends in the course of one week, and now am in Maine to begin orientation at my new work. I can't believe how fast it all went by! It has been a very sweet, full, and admittedly tiring week away, and although I am plumb tuckered out from the road tripping and jam-packed days from before, I am also eager and excited to begin a new chapter. 


Sweet goodbyes from coworkers!
Lobsters for the family!
Happy birthday to dad!
Skipos Reunion! Photo by Cat
Skipos! Photo by Cat
National Aquarium
Making new friends
Jellyfishing
Birthday celebrations in Baltimore

This is probably the earliest that I will be going to sleep since last week! And surprisingly I think that tonight has been the most restful and reflective night that I've had since starting my roadtrips. (Ok, I guess it's not that surprising if I had really thought about it...) 

Looking forward to new beginnings! 

Good night from Maine


No comments:

Post a Comment