Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hallelujah

Hallelujah, your love makes me sing!

May you be filled each minute with HIM.

No matter how small we are, and we truly are so so small in view of God, yet in view of His loving mercy too, we are great...

Today is such a beautiful day... :) No rain at all, just sunshine on a non-cloudy day <3

I am also very hungry. And I broke my umbrella! Or rather, my umbrella broke, and it may or may not have been my doing... The hinge that connected two of the joints fell off... so I reconnected it with a paper clip. Yeaaaa ghetto problem solving!!!! :)


Sing sing sing! ATD has pushed me more than I thought I could be pushed... Ahhh God is good! <3

1 comment:

  1. whoa there's so many entries i havent read!

    ah umbrella. ella. ella. eh. eh. eh...

    yayy the Lord is good :)

    ReplyDelete