Wednesday, April 8, 2009

String Cheese

What makes string cheese good? Or, what makes one variety of string cheese better than another? True, that's all relative... but it's relative because (mostly because) people have different definitions of what makes that string cheese good, and then also because people have different perceptions of just how a given string cheese fits even same criteria of goodness.

So then, back to question one. What makes string cheese good string cheese? Well, I'm going to say that string cheese is good when it is both stringy and cheesey. What makes it stringy? Let's look at some pictoral examples...

This is a string.


So are these.


This is a string. Or maybe it's multiple strings.


Whatever this is.. it's pretty stringy.


And um.. I don't know what this is, but possessed kitty comes up when you google-image "stringy string"



Now...

This is cheese. 


As is this..


This..


All these:



And this as well.


(I believe have one of these. Oh the advantages of being Wisconsin's neighbor...)

That little girl looks awfully like whats-her-name from Spiderman.


Ok, so what's stringy cheese?

Oooooo


Ahhhhh


Mmmmm....



And there are so many different kinds!!!





and even cheddar/mozzarella kinds!


Mmm.....

All my thoughts have disappeared. Partially b/c of the time, and partially b/c I'm now hungry. Hahaha ---- I just want some string cheese D:

I had one just now. Mmmm delicious. Why did I brush my teeth already? Oh deer.

2 comments: