Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Words could not express

I grew up in Sunday School - I memorized the Golden Rule, and how Jesus came to set the sinner free. I knew the story inside out - I could tell you all about the path that led Him up to Calvary...

But ask me why He loves me, and I don't know what to say.. But I'll never be the same because He changed my life when He became everything to me.

He's more than a story, more than words on a page of history. He's the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for, He's the ground beneath my feet - He's everything to me...

We're living in uncertain times, and more and more I find that I'm aware of just how fragile life can be...

I want to tell the world I found a love that turned my life around - they need to know that they can taste and see!

Now everyday I'm praying just to give my heart away... and I want to live for Jesus so that someone else might see that He is everything to me!

He's more than a story, more than words on a page of history. He's the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for, He's the ground beneath my feet, He's everything -

And looking back over my life at the end, I'll go to meet You, saying You've been... You're everything to me... You're more than a story, more than words on a page of history. You're everything to me, you're more than a story, more than words on a page of history. You're the air that I breathe, the water I thirst for, You're the ground beneath my feet, You're everything to me.

1 comment: