Sunday, November 13, 2011

Catherine and Hope - Reprise

Current thought: I like to clip my nails, and I also like that my nails grow quickly so I can clip them more often.

Some other things that relax me: 
- Clipping nails
- Painting nails
- Knitting
- Cooking
- Cleaning
- Sleeping (well duh)

My most recent nail adventure: Cosmic Nails!
The galaxy was at my fingertips.


This past weekend Hope came over to play! We got to run around in Boston and in fountains, explore the Freedom Trail, eat lots of food and see a good show. The week before, Catherine and Jean also came to visit - we ate lots of food, went to a concert, and took super quick driving tours of Boston. Oh, and lots of pillow talk for both. I just learned this term. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! *insertincoherentyelling* Both times after they left, I felt really really sad though I shouldn't be surprised - it's always sad when good friends leave, especially after they live with you for a few days.

I love having people I love come to visit, and I love when people I love meet each other. The first time my worlds collided, my mind was blown and I couldn't handle it. But the more it happens, the more I love it. PLEASE HAPPEN MORE.

All said and done, I'm still recovering physically from the last two weeks. I look forward to finally sleeping and getting to breathe again. Maybe after Thursday. I intend to not get sick, but knowing my immune history, perchance not. But it's ok! I'm fine, Mom. :)


And no, I don't like clipping other people's nails. Unless it's a baby's nails, in which case I would like to do that but I'm also scared I'll hurt the poor child and thus I don't really clip anything or wait until they're asleep.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha in so many ways, this post is so you. =p miss you, lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "*insertincoherentyelling*"

    Hahahaaa I just heard you go "graaaarrrr!!! Bhlraahhhh!!!" like when you get excited sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I MISS YOU TOO! <3 <3

    Bella, that is EXACTLY what I meant. :)

    ReplyDelete