Thursday, August 7, 2008

Unnecessary

I keep thinking back to Mrs. Swiggum's blurb in BioX 3 years ago - if it's a floater, you're all good, but if it's a sinker, you need more fiber.

I need more fiber.

I really miss my mom's green beans... Mmmm so good D: I tried making them the other day, but I was minus 2 ingredients and I probably made a bad choice in my substitutions... Ah, and there was too much ginger. :/ Green beans and ginger don't seem to mix too well. Maybe it's just me.

I've also been able to finally break out of my room into the porch! Pictures to come.

One more thought - Trader Joe's instant miso soup is the worst idea ever. Or maybe it's just the worst instant miso soup ever. Mao...

And oh, so many unnecessary things. What do you do?

2 comments:

  1. Awww wahhh food!!! D: D: D:

    Mine's been a sinker for... quite a while now. NYA!!

    Ah, there's not much time left for us to make our own food now!! >.< Tehe I can't wait for next summer!! x] x] x]

    Trader Joe's miso soup? O_o that sounds so.. wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH AND PICTURES!!! ME WANNA SEEE X] X] X]

    ReplyDelete