Monday, October 27, 2008

Edumacation - a tangent of thought.

http://www.theamericanscholar.org/su08/elite-deresiewicz.html
Link courtesy of Steph Chan.

Looking at and working with the private school websites that Magic Hour pumps out each year has given me a sense of... something. I feel as if I'm a smaller and dustier speck of I-don't-really-know-what-ness as I go on, although I am also currently at one of these prissy schools - something that I only recently realized I have been taking waaay too much for granted. Part of me can't believe the upscaleness of these... things. Rudell would throw a fit at my improper use of pronouns. Wayzata, you think you're all that. Johnson was right; you're wrong.

It's a vortex of superiority. Plah on it all!

1 comment:

  1. huh? i no understnads.. especially in this state of being half asleep =.=

    ReplyDelete