Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cold Feet




That phrase has many meanings... sometimes they are to be taken literally. There is a reason I love socks and slippers so much, and that reason is Minnesocold.

A chain of whopping subzero highs all week until Friday. At least it's sunny while we're at it.

Plans for today:
- Make some lunch!
- Clean
- Personal Statement draft 2
- Internship Applicationing
- Fillings part 1
- Calculus Tutoring

Why do I have so many split ends? I just cut my hair too... Merr :/



Oh, and in response to my own post down thar, one glove does have some uses!!! Unfortunately, those only seem to work for rubber gloves and not knitted ones.

3 comments:

  1. MINNESOCOLD HEHE! Aww man -10 degrees D: I shall stop complaining of 20 degree temperature now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/aigoochamnah/weather.jpg

    hmmmm :( i feel bad for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.. it's brutal when you're out there waiting for the bus at 6:40AM, -14 outside.

    i thought i was gonna lose my toes TT-TT and my cheeks D: D: D: twas scawie.

    one glove!! aww D:

    ReplyDelete