Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pet Peeve

- something that is insignificant, is experienced by all, and only annoys the stuffings out of certain people. 

Why in the world are they called pet peeves? I thought pets were something you liked. Hi everybody, this is my pet peeve - my peeve that is my pet? My pet that is a peeve? My peevish pet. Or maybe it's pettish peeve. Bah, whatever. I'm feeling peevish right now. And this is my venting post. Sorry :/

- Hair on clothing. And furniture. And the ground. And walls. And bathrooms. HAAAAIRRRRRR!!!! Everybody should be bald. There are plenty of other ways to keep your head warm, and PETA will probably come after me now.
- Lead that isn't quite held firmly by the little lead holders in mechanical pencils, so that when you write they make this little swishy sound and twist around in its socket. Usually because it's not long enough to be held by the holder thing. AAHHHHH!
- Lead that breaks every time you touch it ever so gently to the paper.
- Lead that comes out waaay too much on a single click. Bad design, bad design!!!! 
- Pens that write in clumps. Yea, what? Why are you writing in clumps? 
- Misspellings. Especially of "you're", "your", "they're", "there", "their", etc...
- Songs like this and this. Dude, leave him and his girlfriend alone! Get your own boyfriend if you're so desperate you sorry child. I really don't understand why these songs are so popular... Taylor goes swiftly from tears on her guitar to lemme snatch you away from her. *shakes head
- Bandwagoners. Kind of like current fans of Snuggie and Twilight (Why is there a soundtrack for this movie? It had the worst movie music I've ever heaaard AHHH). Actually Twilight should be in a bullet point itself.
- Brain farts. Like this post. 

Also, an interesting point to note:

 

Hmm... fishy

And in honor of cool and not so cool hats:



And last but not least,

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH you is hilarious!! <3

    yea garh on badly designed mechanical pencils!!! i think they should remodel it so that we dont have to waste so much lead D: poo!

    and those girlfriend songs too. guh =_=

    yarh fishy book cover *squinty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the part about the pens, I was like "Aaaaah, someone finally understands" I totally know what you're talking about. I hate when I can hear other people taking notes during class. I want to throw another pen at them and tell them that squeaky noises need not be made during note-taking. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seem to be really picky about your lead...

    and everyone knows the best mechanical pencils are the plastic bic 0.5mm ones with grippies. especially because you don't feel bad after losing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the hair... I shall stay faaaar away from you! Haha I shed like an Arctic fox before spring.

    I agree with the pencil led, the clumpy pen ink, AND THOSE SONGS. -screams and pulls hair and drops hair all over the place-

    I also agree with the thing about Twilight. ... even though I read two of them... okay I read the second book in one day LOL it really is horrible. I squirm everytime I see my name on the pages. D:

    ReplyDelete