Monday, October 10, 2011

Verse of the day

Proverbs 19:20-21 [link]
Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. 

Other thoughts -

I'm excited to get started in my balloon making adventures (inspired by the balloon master Nancy)! Right now I've only made a dog, flower, and bunny. This is my ultimate goal:

Balloon Tardis [link]
I would love to make it interactive too. You'll be able to walk in, see the flashing lights and hear the vroomvrooms, and of course, it'd be bigger on the inside. Like this one, but not edible, which does make it slightly less cool.

Linlin, sometimes I think about getting a tumblr just to reblog you. But then I realize it takes too much time. So here you go, I'm reblogging you a different way. :)

---- edit ----

Here's another one!

Twisted And Radically Designed Inflated Structure [link]   
So appreciating the name.

1 comment:

  1. HA YES

    a balloon TARDIS would take quite a lot of balloons..

    ReplyDelete