Thursday, October 13, 2011

Verse of the Day

Jeremiah 29:11 Link
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Other thoughts -

I dreamed last night that I was a white man, and father of two little boys. One of them had some eye poop that was bothering him, and I didn't know how to help him get it off. Then while struggling to help him, I realized that I also didn't know how to get rid of my own eye poop. We both felt very lost and confused. But my little boy was so cute! *squeeee* I still remember his face pretty distinctly. I have no idea who the mother was though, and my other little boy was a baby. Why am I dreaming about these things??

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of the matthew 7:3. not sure it's relevant though! hahaha. cute babies = win!

    ReplyDelete